Nuclear toxic water slide n slip
Item Number: GWS-351
Warranty: 2 Years
Get ready for a super splash in the slippin’ ‘n’ slidin’ party with our Nuclear Toxic Water Slide N Slip! This water slide with its striking green and black colors is truly a sight to behold and will be a fantastic addition to any party or outdoor event. Participants just climb up the steps to the top of the inflatable slide, admire the view and slide down to the bottom and splash into the swimming pool at the very end.
The Nuclear Toxic Water Slide N Slip follows ASTM guidelines and is crafted for maximum durability to ensure years of use and rental. It has a fully netted wall at the end of the slide area to keep riders safely contained for maximum safety. The front entrance and exit also make supervision easy for parents and operators. It is a great product to feature in rental inventories as it separates you from your competition.
Nuclear Toxic Water Slide N Slip offers a thrilling chance for those looking to slide, splash, and have a great time. This tal single lane slide is made to satisfy all crowds with an eye-catching design, order it now!
- Commercial grade 15-18oz highest quality Heavy duty vinyl, fire retardant, and lead free.
- 1000D strongest inner baffles and finger protector safety mesh.
- Double stitching throughout the unit with quadruple stitching and up to 6 rows of stitching in key areas inside the base of the unit.
- Extra reinforcements on all the stress points and interior panels, more than 100 reinforcements on a medium size inflatables.
- Removable slide liner can protect your slides and extend its life by diminishing wear and tear.
- Sandwiched water proof Velcro on removable pool liner. Waterproof Velcro and webbing on all our units.
- High-definition digital printing with environmental ink. Anti-scratch protective coating on all our printing materials.
- Zipper drain with protection flap can help you dry the water slide quickly.
- Sealed seams on water units to prevent water from getting into the interior.
- The anchors are all made of alloy materials, mold forming, not welding, never rust.
- The first inflatables manufacturer to use full-Automatic Cutting machine. The machine makes the material cutting and sewing absolutely straight, so that we can complete more accurate and beautiful high-quality inflatable products in a shorter time.
- Our inflatables are certified to be in conformance with CE, EN71, EN14960, ASTM, and ISO standard, also conform with Canadian TSSA and Australian AS3533.4.1-2005.
- Commercial 15-18oz PVC coated Tarpaulin
- CE, EN14960, ISO, ASTM and conform to Australian standard
- Packaging Details:
- Carton for blower, PVC bag for inflatables
- 2 Years
- Shipping way:
- Sea , Air , Express